work with us!
the motley is entirely run by students at scripps college. applications for new baristas open at the beginning of each semester, and are usually due during the first or second week of classes. student-managers are hired internally. occasionally, there are other opportunities for involvement too. like us on facebook to stay updated!
.: community engagement intern :.
we're hiring an intern to assist the Community Engagement Manager with planning and supervising events in the Motley sitting room.
the application can be found here. it's due thursday, February 8 at 11:59PM.
- help plan motley-sponsored events
- independently plan at least 2 events per semester
- set up (including sound system and projector), supervise, and clean up after events
- Promote events, including creating and distributing flyers and other advertising materials
- help decorate the sitting room
- attend bi-weekly motley employee meetings (every other sun, 6-7pm)
- current scripps student
- work study preferred
- passionate about event planning and community outreach
- comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- comfortable networking with on-campus organizations
questions? email mazvita at email@example.com.
.: baristas :.
barista applications are closed at this time. we'll be hiring again in the fall!