the motley is hiring
join a community with a pursuit towards centering critical feminism, a wider range of knowledge on oppressive policy and practice*, positive change, community involvement, and sustainable practices.
.: community engagement intern :.
The intern will assist the Community Engagement Manager in all aspects of planning and supervising events in the Motley sitting room.
applications can be found here. they're due monday, september 18th at 5:00pm.
- help plan motley-sponsored events
- independently plan at least 2 events per semester
- set up (including sound system and projector), supervise, and clean up after events
- Promote events, including creating and distributing flyers and other advertising materials
- help decorate the sitting room
- attend bi-weekly motley employee meetings (every other sun, 6-7pm)
- current scripps student
- passionate about event planning and community outreach
- comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- comfortable networking with on-campus organizations
- at this time, only work study applicants will be considered
questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
.: baristas :.
all of our barista positions are currently filled. we hire baristas at the beginning of each semester, so check back in the spring!